PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Alex piwow Turks or high quality wild juvies

xKevinx
02-28-2012, 02:09 AM
as the title states im looking for a school of high quality wild juvies preferably RSG or Man. Blues. i know they somtimes dont grow aswell but might have been because of poor quality. i would also go with Alex Piwow. Blue or Red Turks juvies. Depending on price 6-10. I am located close to Vancouver B.C. Canada. maybe someone on here reads this and knows who i should contact. to that person i say thank you.

xKevinx
03-01-2012, 12:04 AM
no one knows?

TURQ64
03-01-2012, 09:19 AM
You can mail order the Piwow's, but I think you are reaching a bit thinking there are enough F1 wild's that one can just 'choose'..JMO, best of luck on the search..

Harry Marsh
03-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I have piwow red Turks...but don't think I could ship

Too scared of deaths

amyers
04-01-2012, 01:04 PM
The agent for piwow discus in the USA is Elite Aquaria. I think they ship Canada.

Altum Nut
04-01-2012, 01:35 PM
as the title states im looking for a school of high quality wild juvies preferably RSG or Man. Blues. i know they somtimes dont grow aswell but might have been because of poor quality. i would also go with Alex Piwow. Blue or Red Turks juvies. Depending on price 6-10. I am located close to Vancouver B.C. Canada. maybe someone on here reads this and knows who i should contact. to that person i say thank you.

Hey Kevin,

Dan from Elite is not currently active and yes he did ship to Canada which is where I got mine from...and I know Bob Garside got in Piwow Discus in Aug 2011.
He is in Barrie Ont. Shoot him an e-mail: http://www.uppercanadadiscus.com/contactus.html
If that doesn't work e-mail Bob at... logsdogs@hotmail.ca

...Ralph

discuspaul
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
If Bob Garside of Upper Canada Discus doesn't have what you want, you could try Inland Empire Discus (Bill Schroer) in Rialto, Ca. He may have some Piwow juvies available at this time.

xKevinx
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
i bought 3 piwow cobalt jumbo gene recently. thx for the replies. gunna get a few discus hans next. love the germans atm. hope i can get them to reach full potential.