PDA

View Full Version : Will they learn ?

BigBruiserAl
03-26-2012, 09:01 AM
I know i only had 6 discus for a week so there a bit unsure and a tad skitish. They see to know my face as they all come over when im near the tank for feeding but wont for the wife or my son. When its time for a water change they go bonkers and stress out and hide, i try keep simple suck food with hose (bb tank) water from water butt will they in time just gather in the opp corener and let me get on or will they always run into the side of thank thinking their going to be served with chips :P

tonytheboss1
03-26-2012, 10:55 AM
will they always run into the side of thank thinking their going to be served with chips :P

:bandana: LOL LOL!! 'Served w/ chips', I love it!! I'm sure it's a temporary thing. Give them a minute to get over the trauma of displacement. Then a little time to be comfortable with your invasion into their privacy. Pretty soon it'll be "Oh it's just that guy with the hose again, lets move over here". LOL LOL!! "T"

judy
03-26-2012, 12:41 PM
:bandana: LOL LOL!! 'Served w/ chips', I love it!! I'm sure it's a temporary thing. Give them a minute to get over the trauma of displacement. Then a little time to be comfortable with your invasion into their privacy. Pretty soon it'll be "Oh it's just that guy with the hose again, lets move over here". LOL LOL!! "T"
+1. It just takes a little time. Eventually, they will be fine with everyone, and with water changes.

vanilla2005
03-29-2012, 11:00 AM
I agree, they will learn! Mine learned after 3 months to expect people walking by and for water changes. They never hide even to stranger 2 years later