PDA

View Full Version : Guests, please register.....

brewmaster15
04-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Dear Visitors to our Forum,
If you are one of our Guests that read here often and does not register please consider registering and begin to participate in this great Community. You would be most welcome here and it will definetly make your Discus keeping easier when you have the ability to fully interact with the knowledge base a Great Forum like this provides.

Consider this a personal invitation from this forum's owner to you! :D What better time to join then now when we are celebrating our 10th year as forum?

Thank you,
Al Sabetta
aka... Brewmaster15

tonytheboss1
04-06-2012, 08:39 PM
:bandana: Great pitch Al!! I actually lurked as a guest for quite some time before registering & I'm so glad I did. So c'mon all you 'background' dwellers. Sign up & join in the fun of sharing & exchanging info, ideas, pictures, stories etc. It's a GREAT place to be. "T"

brewmaster15
04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
:bandana: Great pitch Al!! I actually lurked as a guest for quite some time before registering & I'm so glad I did. So c'mon all you 'background' dwellers. Sign up & join in the fun of sharing & exchanging info, ideas, pictures, stories etc. It's a GREAT place to be. "T"

Thanks! :D