PDA

View Full Version : Any breeders in Central Wisconsin?

cshot312
04-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey everybody. Seems like discus breeders are hard to find in my state. Was wondering if anyone had any luck searching for one here. Thanks

Keith Perkins
04-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Jason K. is just East of Lake Geneva if that's close enough to you. I've brought fish over here for him for a few people to make pick ups too, and I just happen to be stopping by his place this Saturday. Not sure what all he has at the moment, Red Turqs for sure.

cshot312
04-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Ya...i am currently driving a beater right now and dont think i would make it all the way down there. Red turks would be good too. My sister lives in Madison but shes always working. Its hard to find any breeders up here in appleton.

Keith Perkins
04-26-2012, 07:36 AM
Wasn't sure what you meant by Central Wisconsin, I was picturing Plover or something. There's also a guy in Sheboygan, that's the other place I'll be Saturday, lol. Not going to be there to see him, though it is going to be a side trip when I'm done with my thing. I can get you his number if your beater is that road worthy.

Chicago Discus
04-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Wasn't sure what you meant by Central Wisconsin, I was picturing Plover or something. There's also a guy in Sheboygan, that's the other place I'll be Saturday, lol. Not going to be there to see him, though it is going to be a side trip when I'm done with my thing. I can get you his number if your beater is that road worthy.

i have a cabin in central wisconsin does that count

Jason K.
04-26-2012, 08:01 AM
get in touch with Tim he goe's buy 13discus and live's in sheboygan.

cshot312
04-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah I can make it to sheboygan...lol cuz my other sister lives there. No kidding. Is he a member? I rather just pm him if he is a member instead of a total stranger calling him. Have you ever got anything from him? Oh I was reading it wrong. Lmfao...thought u meant he goes and buys 13 discus at a time. Didnt think u meant his name. Thanks for the help guys

Chicago Discus
04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah I can make it to sheboygan...lol cuz my other sister lives there. No kidding. Is he a member? I rather just pm him if he is a member instead of a total stranger calling him. Have you ever got anything from him? Oh I was reading it wrong. Lmfao...thought u meant he goes and buys 13 discus at a time. Didnt think u meant his name. Thanks for the help guys

Thats funny I thought the same thing, I live in chicago and I some Discus for sale and I ship if that helps let me know....Josie

cshot312
04-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Hmm...cant seem to find him.

Jason K.
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/member.php?30172-13discus... here you go...

Jason K.
04-26-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm sure if you are really interested it would be possible to get some of my red turk's to sheboygan ;)

Jason K.
04-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Funny Bill palumbo now live's in Appleton he had quite the breeding program going down in chicago not long ago. in fact the cobalt's that Tim has are from Bill.

cshot312
04-26-2012, 05:15 PM
I had a friend that went to Bill all the time in Chicago and he has some really nice discus but he told me that he moved up here somewhere but didnt know he lived in Appleton.

cshot312
04-26-2012, 05:26 PM
i pm you