PDA

View Full Version : Prazipro

circle
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi all, I have discus for 1 week in QT tank and moved them to my display tank but I fogot to dewormed.My question is can I use Prazipro in my display tank or I have to move all my discus back to my QT tank to do this?

Chicago Discus
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
You can use Prazi-Pro in your display tank thats fine but IMO you should have waited longer to move you new fish over. You will also need to use another dewormer if you want to make sure you get everything you can use Vermisol or something like that......Josie

DiscusDrew
05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Or piperazine, orderable from rocky mountain discus, pretty hard to find but its the best de-wormer Ive found, Ive never been too fond of Prazi but you can use it in your main tank. Usually your QT time should be closer to a month or 6 weeks circle, discus can take quite some time to show all their potential symptoms and for you to treat any potential problems.

jimg
05-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Or piperazine, orderable from rocky mountain discus, pretty hard to find but its the best de-wormer Ive found, Usually your QT time should be closer to a month or 6 weeks circle, discus can take quite some time to show all their potential symptoms and for you to treat any potential problems.

+1

Bill63SG
05-04-2012, 06:28 PM
You can use Prazi-Pro in your display tank thats fine but IMO you should have waited longer to move you new fish over.......Josie+1

circle
05-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you all,I'll move them back to qt tank for another month.

Bill63SG
05-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Whats done is done.QT has already been broken.I guess I should have sressed on the next time.I like a minnimum of 6 weeks.Others do up to 3 months.