PDA

View Full Version : Discus died after falling ill

sam's
05-09-2012, 03:18 PM
my father is on here (khalilsmg)so if i repeat what he says i apologize anyway my discus died. at first he turned black and no other discus did so me and my dad moved the black discus to the sick bay for three days after that he was fine so we moved him back to the main tank. one day later he turned black again so we moved him in the sick bay again a another day later he got a white bump on his head wich grew bigger and bigger without any further notice he's dead

Eddie
05-10-2012, 04:44 AM
my father is on here (khalilsmg)so if i repeat what he says i apologize anyway my discus died. at first he turned black and no other discus did so me and my dad moved the black discus to the sick bay for three days after that he was fine so we moved him back to the main tank. one day later he turned black again so we moved him in the sick bay again a another day later he got a white bump on his head wich grew bigger and bigger without any further notice he's dead

Sorry to hear, thats pretty rapid. How are the others?

sam's
06-27-2012, 04:14 PM
they are all fine now
we treated them with dova worm and metronydazol

Poco
06-27-2012, 04:20 PM
So sorry for your loss. Good to know the rest of them are doing well.

sam's
06-29-2012, 06:13 AM
infact i have 2 breeding pairs now! the first pair bred 7 times and the second pair only bred once

sam's
06-29-2012, 06:18 AM
infact i have 2 breeding pairs!the first pair bred 7 times and the second pair bred 1nce