PDA

View Full Version : My little guys love these!

tbird22771
05-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Thank you again Al, I can't say enough about these FDBW. The picture is of my juvies that were dime sized 3 months ago, they love these worms! And I love how fast you ship, I have a habit of putting things off to the last minute and it is nice to know that even if I am about to run out and finally find time to order that you will get them here and my fish won't have to go a day without them.

farebox
05-18-2012, 11:09 PM
I second that motion also, have 1.5-2" red turq juvies just terrorizing those FDFW. I too always wait to last minute to order...
Check pic: http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb436/farebox/My%20Babies%202012/DSC_0969.jpg

jbuck
05-22-2012, 03:45 AM
I have fry that are the same size and they can't get enough. They are so picky after the FDBW, I have to force them to take flake so they get their vitamins! Lol

dprais1
05-22-2012, 05:29 AM
Al,

everybody waits til the last minute. can you set up an Auto-ship program like so many other businesses?

brewmaster15
05-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Awesome Feedback Guys thanks!!!:D

Al,

everybody waits til the last minute. can you set up an Auto-ship program like so many other businesses?

Dan, I usually ship with in 24 hours of receiving a customers order... thats almost automatic.;) However, should someone have special needs I would be happy to talk to them about scheduling shipments and bulk shipments so they never run out...I mean seriously, no one wants to have to face a tank of hungry discus with an empty container of our Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms ! That just isn't a pleasant thing to have to deal with!

-al

dprais1
05-24-2012, 02:52 PM
true true true. and you shipping is fast.

--still looking for your tigers. too bad you dont want jefferson's salamanders or grey tree frogs, finding LOTS of those.

brewmaster15
05-24-2012, 05:32 PM
true true true. and you shipping is fast.

--still looking for your tigers. too bad you dont want jefferson's salamanders or grey tree frogs, finding LOTS of those.
Thanks Dan, Appreciate that you are looking. :D

-al