PDA

View Full Version : Score!!! It pays to be a nice guy!!!

xxbenjamminxx
05-26-2012, 06:43 PM
:D Well I was out putzin' around in my garage today and seen the neighbor struggling to load his snow blower onto the back of his truck so being the nice guy I am I rush over to help him out. We get to talking and come to find out they are moving. He knows I keep fish as well and asked if I had a use for some "Fish Tank Stuff"? Always I said, let me see what you got I just may buy something from you.

He says ohhh noo its free for helping me out. Gave me a 55g tank with matching pine stand, both the tops, 48" light, emperor 400 HOB filter, and a bucket of gravel and misc items for FREE!!!

Can we say hello to the new discus growout tank!!! :p

Sorry for the long winded thread here but I am pumped!

DiscusDrew
05-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Wow that's a score, I try for good karma but so far it hasn't come back around in the form of fish stuff....lucky!

xxbenjamminxx
05-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Trust me I was starting to doubt Karma for a bit there, Seems I am always the one helping others out...... Ohh well good things come to those who wait (or so they say)

Drew, your day is coming, I see your always trying to help people out on here so maybe someday you will stumble upon a 125g stocked with wild caughts macarenas and all you have to do is move it.

Im pulling for you! :)

Cameronv
05-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Booooom!! That's awesome, it always pays off to be nice.

scrappinjaime
05-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Congratulations, it always pays to be nice! :)

DiscusDrew
05-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Trust me I was starting to doubt Karma for a bit there, Seems I am always the one helping others out...... Ohh well good things come to those who wait (or so they say)

Drew, your day is coming, I see your always trying to help people out on here so maybe someday you will stumble upon a 125g stocked with wild caughts macarenas and all you have to do is move it.

Im pulling for you! :)
LOL thats funny, well hopefully your right and when the day comes you'll be the first to know Ben :)

Teshi
05-26-2012, 09:27 PM
SUPERFANTASTIC!!!

zimmjeff
05-27-2012, 06:35 AM
sweet one for the good guys

yusufm52
05-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Well do keep helping maybe thus us just a start and who knows what you might get next... :-)

Yusufm52
sent from tapatalk2

Keith Perkins
05-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Congrats Ben, and not at all long winded for such a score.

Trier20
05-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Sweet! Free stuff is awesome!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?scak0y
-Brandon

xxbenjamminxx
05-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Im loving it. Gonna be setting it up today, can't wait. To top it off he just stopped back w a box full of heaters (2), air pumps (4), extra bio wheels and filter cartridges, etc..... gonna also go through all that to see what all works n is good.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk

Trier20
05-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Make sure u get an email or physical address to send a picture of what you made it into. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wtwpxy
-Brandon

Etek
05-27-2012, 03:13 PM
awesome it does pay to be a nice person every now and then. I..myself am getting a free 75gal full salt setup with rocks, coral, fish..basically taking the whole tank over from a co-worker of one of my ex's that I'm still friends with. It'll be my first foray into salt.