PDA

View Full Version : WTB Severum...

chrisb01
05-26-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm looking to buy either one Super Red Severum or Red Neck/Red Head Severum.

I have looked in AB, but they want to sell groups. All I want is one, due to the fact that, once grown, I will not have the room for a group.

I still have some BN Plecos and I've got some really pretty Neons. The Neons are still young, but they are the jumbo type. So I'm open for trades as well.

Whoever, helps me find one of these Severums, I will give a poster size photo of myself suitable for framing, will look really nice on your living room wall :-)

Thanks,
Chris

TNT77
05-26-2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.aquascapeonline.com/aquatic-live-stock-fresh-water-fish-cichlids-american-cichlids-severum-super-red/

baeya
05-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm looking to buy either one Super Red Severum or Red Neck/Red Head Severum.

I have looked in AB, but they want to sell groups. All I want is one, due to the fact that, once grown, I will not have the room for a group.

I still have some BN Plecos and I've got some really pretty Neons. The Neons are still young, but they are the jumbo type. So I'm open for trades as well.

Whoever, helps me find one of these Severums, I will give a poster size photo of myself suitable for framing, will look really nice on your living room wall :-)

Thanks,
Chris

I don't have any Severums but, I'll take the poster anyways!!! I'm stalking you!!