PDA

View Full Version : Strains info?

Bishop
06-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Was checking out the strain thread in the beginners section, very good and informative thread. As I was checking out all the strains it got me to wondering where did most of these strains start. Is there a distinct 4 or 5 strains that all this started from? Domestic I mean. Is there 4 wild strains? If so I know they came from those. I guess what I am asking is there certain domestic strains that all the variety started from.

nc0gnet0
06-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Most of the domestic strains were develpoed after a few select mutations were discovered and worked with. A few of these would be the Blue diamond, Pigeon blood, and albino. After many generations of line breeding and cross-breeding, the mutations were refined and many of the strains we have today were developed.

Rick

Trevor W
06-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Most of the domestic strains were develpoed after a few select mutations were discovered and worked with. A few of these would be the Blue diamond, Pigeon blood, and albino. After many generations of line breeding and cross-breeding, the mutations were refined and many of the strains we have today were developed.

Rick

+1

http://www.pds.ph/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=859 This is a good thread with alot of good info and pictures. HTH