PDA

View Full Version : Royal Green pair have babies :)

vicdiscus
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
The proven breeding pair of the Royal Green pair comes from Tony Tan. I have still problems with my water but I got successful spawn surprised. I am still figured out to fix the right water.. My tap water is very different than your water... you water are easy to fix it than my water.

Now I have about 20- 30 babies.

I will post up the pictures soon.

When the babies will grow at dime size, Do I still contest for growing out the babies?

Duncan

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Duncan, that would be for Al to decide but I would suggest taking pictures when they go free swimming with a newspaper with the date shown in the picture so you have the documentation.

trusty
06-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Awesome buddy way to go congrats cant wait to see the pics I want in on the contest as well I hope my get it together lol

vicdiscus
06-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Duncan, that would be for Al to decide but I would suggest taking pictures when they go free swimming with a newspaper with the date shown in the picture so you have the documentation.

Thanks Pat, I sent pm'd and sent photos and video to al's Pm'd and see what happend.

vicdiscus
06-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Awesome buddy way to go congrats cant wait to see the pics I want in on the contest as well I hope my get it together lol

Thank you my friend.. :) I hope you will be your turn.