PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Service to NADA Award Presentation for Toni Bondy

Chad Adams
06-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Congratulations Toni Bondy
award was accepted by Pat Husband

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu54/88Sabres/NADA%202012%20Atlanta/ToniBondyAward.jpg
http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu54/88Sabres/NADA%202012%20Atlanta/ToniBondyAwardPatH.jpg

Second Hand Pat
06-27-2012, 08:05 PM
A huge congrats Tondi and well deserved. I was honored to stand in for you.
Hugs Pat

Larry Bugg
06-27-2012, 10:55 PM
Toni is only the second person to ever receive this award from NADA. Toni goes by Strawberry blonde here on Simply. Most will never know all that Toni does for NADA because she quietly does it behind the scenes. I don't think Toni (nor I) realized just how much she would be doing when Jerry Baer asked her about a year and a half ago to help out with our website. Toni had been in the process of revamping the entire site. She built and maintained our Show website. She handled the web portion of all the raffles sometimes on very short notice putting them together or quickly shutting them down. I'm not sure I would have survived my term as NADA President if it hadn't been for Toni coming to my rescue.

Toni, Thank You so much for all you do!!!!!

strawberryblonde
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Awwwww, I'm so honored guys! Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting any sort of recognition...just like doing whatever I can behind the scenes to help out the causes I believe in. The plaque is beautiful and I LOVE that fish on it!

I just wish that I could have been at the show this year. It's killing me to see all the pics of the fun and excitement yanno. LOL

I have my fingers crossed that next time it'll be held a little closer to the Northwest so that I can hop in my car and make the trip. Texans, are you listening?? <hint hint>

Thanks again and I'm gonna miss you Larry, it was a blast working with you. You left some big shoes for Jim to fill. =)

....................oh wait......does this mean that I won't have to do anymore midnight raffle pages?!?

Second Hand Pat
06-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Toni, you may get the summer off. Congrats girl friend :D

nwehrman
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Congrats Toni!

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magewynd
06-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Thank you, Toni!

shoveltrash