PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to share an order from Kenny's july shipment in NJ

flexo248
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM
i am wondering if anyone in NJ would like to share a shipment from kenny's july order. it will cost me 85 if i order one or up to 10 discus.
please let me know asap so i can place the order.

i am located in Cherry hill NJ near philly so anyone from philly are welcome

thanks

phillybob
07-05-2012, 11:44 PM
i am from philly and what is the deal? send me message to my4discus at gmail.com

cjr8420
07-06-2012, 12:00 AM
i am from philly and what is the deal? send me message to my4discus at gmail.com
the deal is to split the cost of shipping making mail order fish more affordable

DiscusOnly
07-06-2012, 10:06 AM
i am wondering if anyone in NJ would like to share a shipment from kenny's july order. it will cost me 85 if i order one or up to 10 discus.
please let me know asap so i can place the order.

i am located in Cherry hill NJ near philly so anyone from philly are welcome

thanks

If you are ordering from Kenny, I highly suggest picking it up directly from airport. I assume that's the shipping method you have in mind correct?

$85 for up to 10? Any size?

Van

Skip
07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
$85 for up to 10? Any size?

Van

its usually quoted price for 1 box.. Airport to Airport.. is my fav!! its same day shipping so fish in bags for very short time :)

DiscusOnly
07-06-2012, 10:25 AM
its usually quoted price for 1 box.. Airport to Airport.. is my fav!! its same day shipping so fish in bags for very short time :)

Understand but 10 5"-5.5" discus will take more space than those 2.5"-3" discus. Kenny's packing and shipping is top notch but with 100+ temp in Philly area, don't risk it with a delivery person. Airport all the way.

flexo248
07-06-2012, 12:09 PM
the quote i got from Kenny is fedex to my door. the fedex guy usually show up by 10:30am.
i will keep everyone up to date as for the # of fish that could fix in a box but i need to know what everyone want so i can ask kenny if it will fit.
as for payment i got paypal. so i will set it up like a group order and i will also ask kenny if he can do separate charges......

so for anyone that is going to order please PM or email me fkong24 at gmail.com

this way i can lock in our order before it is sold out.

thanks all

flexo248
07-06-2012, 02:38 PM
kenny's reply below
Hi Felix,

You're welcome to get a group order for shipping up the 16 fish if they are all smaller than 4.5"(so that I can use the 6" bag for each fish). For any fish that are larger than 4.5", I would need to use the larger 8" bags and each 8" bag takes up the space of two 6" bags so you can calculate how many fish can be fit into the same size box I quoted you.

Shipping via airport to airport will be able the same for shipping 1 box...they are cheaper we ship multiple boxes but since I don't have any volume discount with them, but do have a good discount with Fedex(due to the high volumes with them 98% of my orders are shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight), it would be wise to go with Fedex.

I haven't done an exact count on all pre-orders(fish are coming in today in a few hours)...as of today I should have about 10 of the 3" Golden Lollipops and 5-6 of the 4.5-5" Blue Snakeskins.

If you would like to do a group order you can send me a list as follows(with name of each person) and I will individual mark everything for you, for example:

John's order:
1 Golden Lollipop

Felix:
2 Blue Diamond

and so on and so forth...

Felix please let me know if you have other questions. Whenever you're ready just send the order list over and I will check their availabilities for you right away. Thank you.
Thanks,
Kenny Cheung

Orange Crush
07-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Kenny is the best :)

buddha1200
07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I am out of town for work until friday,but i would like to go in on the group order if you are not ordering right away.
i will pm you my number(btw i live in camden nj)

flexo248
07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
i have not get any confirm response yet so i will keep you posted on the group order

thanks

I am out of town for work until friday,but i would like to go in on the group order if you are not ordering right away.
i will pm you my number(btw i live in camden nj)

buddha1200
07-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks i will pm u my cell number

Kenny's Discus
07-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi Felix, John and everyone,

Thanks for your interests in our fish.

As for the shipping method, I sure can ship Delta DASH or Southwest NFG airport-to-airport as well. Most of my customers find it more convenient to be able to receive their orders right to their door via Fedex. Just let me know of your preferred shipping method and I'll easily accommodate as it makes no difference to me.

As for shipping during this current hot weather, absolutely no worries...I won't ship any orders out til the current heat wave is over...your delivery date can easily be adjusted pending weather. We can monitor the weather next week to see if it will be cooler first. I would only ship if I think it is safe to do so as it is MY RESPONSIBILITY to get these fish to you all safely, not yours.

I just got back and picked up the new shipment from SFO and they arrived beautifully....I'm still in the process of acclimating them and will post some quick arrival pics later on my July shipment thread.

Please let me know by email/phone if you have other questions anytime.

Thank you all.

Kenny

gwrace
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
I've placed three orders with Kenny and all were shipped Fed Ex overnight. Kenny knows how to pack and we are in south central Texas.

flexo248
07-07-2012, 09:00 PM
thanks for the update Kenny. you are the man.

flexo248
07-07-2012, 09:01 PM
so far i got one taker...with 3 albino royal blue and my 2 gold lollipop + blue snakeskin......6 fish total so far....anyone else?

Pancho
07-10-2012, 12:56 AM
I was told that Kenny does free shipping when you order a nice amount of fish!! im I right?

Skip
07-10-2012, 01:10 AM
I was told that Kenny does free shipping when you order a nice amount of fish!! im I right?

welcome to SD..

now go to sponsor section.. look for KENNY DISCUS JULY shipment.. and you will find what you seek

Pancho
07-10-2012, 07:58 AM
welcome to SD..

now go to sponsor section.. look for KENNY DISCUS JULY shipment.. and you will find what you seek

Thanks, and I'm new to this forum but i have discus since I was 19!!

flexo248
07-12-2012, 04:52 PM
last call before i order......

ronald sherman
08-09-2012, 06:08 PM
how does this work and when are you ordering i've read nothing but good thing's about kenny fish btw what size tank do you have how long has it been set-up do you use gravel, or sand in ur's?

flexo248
08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
i have a bare bottom 45 gal....... i have my tank for like 3 years now......