PDA

View Full Version : Want to thank Hans here.

oldfar
07-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I won one of the nada raffles 1 breeding pair from Hans.Well not interested in breeding right now no time for that so Hans let me get 6-4" discus 2 dark angels 2 fire reds 1silver pigeon and 1 blue pigeon.Got these guys about 9am friday the dark angels moved right in with other fish ,reds just layed on their sides pigeons hid under driftwood all day ,everyone was eating but the reds ,they came around too their senses today at 2pm came to front of tank to eat Al's fdbw with everybody else . been over feeding just to make sure all the new guys are full got to do big WC now.THANKS HANS.Paul

Keith Perkins
07-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Glad to hear the new arrivals are doing well. I assume pictures will follow when they settle in?

John_Nicholson
07-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Hans is the Man! Not only is he helping you but he always supports NADA.

-john

oldfar
07-22-2012, 07:04 PM
pics

oldfar
07-22-2012, 07:26 PM
once the fire reds started eating they are very agressive now.

xxbenjamminxx
07-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Glad to hear. The 4 adults that I won from him are still kicking, and looking great. All of them took 2 days to eat and he was super in settling me down when I was all nervously flooding his inbox with minor questions. He took the time to answer each and every one that I asked and talked me through it.

So with that being said, I would also like to THANK YOU HANS!

oldfar
07-22-2012, 08:32 PM
I was worried about the fire reds but they seem fine now.

oldfar
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Let me ask a ? here I have noticed that the 2 dark angels hang out together and the 2 fire reds are the same ,is this because they were in the same tank together or because they look a like,do the fish have a memorey of being together or is it just because we look alike would love to here any ideas on this or do I just need to go to bed and shut up.