PDA

View Full Version : Kensfish is great!

BobDaniel
08-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I ordered a Python hose system and a Hydro Sponge V on Thursday and my stuff came on day 6 after the order. I live in a small town in Western KY. I am pretty happy with the speed of service and the way it was packed to ship.

The real test is whether or not I'd order from Kensfish again. I'll say yes!

Poco
08-07-2012, 04:10 PM
I have ordered many time from kensfish, A+ service and the best prices I found

LizStreithorst
08-07-2012, 05:08 PM
I like ordering from Kensfish, too. Excellent prices and excellent service. Next time you order try some of his food. The ingredients are good, the analysis is good, the price is great.

CrazyAngels
08-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Liz, I completely agree with you, Kens food is awesome. I've tried a bunch of them and results are great..

I like ordering from Kensfish, too. Excellent prices and excellent service. Next time you order try some of his food. The ingredients are good, the analysis is good, the price is great.

BobDaniel
08-14-2012, 12:59 PM
What pellet food of his do you get for discus? I used to get some from Wet Thumb Aquatics up in Michigan that was a high protein pellet that worked well. I keep hearing about a pro growth formula but never can run a source down.

xxbenjamminxx
08-14-2012, 01:06 PM
The Pro growth formula is through Inland Empire (a site sponsor), I use Kens BH Flake, Cichlid Frenzy Flake and he sent me a free sample of the Brine Shrimp Flake with my last order and the fry seem to be taking to it now. At first they would only nibble on it once it hit the bottom but now they are snapping some on its way down.

Like others said, Great service, Fast shipping and quality products.

a volar
08-14-2012, 07:00 PM
I have purchased many things from Ken's, Highly recommended.....

wmccree
08-22-2012, 03:38 PM
My first order from Kensfish just arrived this afternoon. I found them through SD and glad i did! :D

BobDaniel
08-22-2012, 04:08 PM
I ordered another 20 ft for my Python and some high protein pellet food.

Etek
08-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Love ordering from Ken's prices are great shipping is fast. Last order was placed around 2pm Wednesday and was received Thursday at 10:30 using regular ups shipping to business. To be fair I live in MA. Only problem I've had is I still havent received word on a RMA authorization for a heater that does get past 79 degrees. Going on 3 months and giving up on ever returning it.

BobDaniel
08-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Wow, Kensfish gets better each time! This time I ordered on Wed and it arrived two days later! Talk about Rawk and Rolling!!

Poco
08-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Since my last post I too placed another order and it arrived promptly, as always.

j2guan
08-31-2012, 05:39 PM
I also ordered from kensfish, great price and great service, highly recommended.

PAR23
09-07-2012, 10:43 AM
I have ordered from Ken at least 10 times and not once was I ever disappointed. Nice guy, great prices and customer service.....hard combo to find.

Elliots
09-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Great service. Great prices, I do not even check prices elsewhere. Free ground shipping and as I live in NYC, no local tax. My only complaint, too far to walk to Mass. for me to pick up stuff.

BobDaniel
09-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Great service. Great prices, I do not even check prices elsewhere. Free ground shipping and as I live in NYC, no local tax. My only complaint, too far to walk to Mass. for me to pick up stuff.

Yes it is a haul between Boston and NYC. When I was getting breeding stock for my hatchery in the late 80's, I made that trip many times!!!

DanCBW
09-07-2012, 09:12 PM
On the other side of the coin.
I don't buy from him, I supply him FD Blackworms and he is
a Gentleman to deal with.
The phone calls are great and he has a lot of ideas.

Dan
California Blackworm Co.

BobDaniel
09-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I just put orders in for both of you!