PDA

View Full Version : 4 Adult Discus For Sale (Kentucky)

ZX10R
08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I have 4 adult discus I need to part with just not much time anymore to care for everything I have. Here is what I have pricing and video size is in TL.

Altum Flora-5.5" Female
Blue Scorpion-5.5" ?
Flachen X Snakeskin-6" Female
Blue Pigeon-6" ?

I have had trouble with the blue pigeon not eating well and I have pulled him twice and treated with metro. As you can see in the video he is eating Al's FDBW now but I just wanted to make people aware of his past. I prefer pick up for now but if that doesn't happen then I will look at shipping down the road. I am asking $30 per fish but $10 for the blue pigeon so $100 gets you all 4. PM me if interested and we will go from there.

Thank You
Sean

http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/sig4s/?action=view&current=20120811_112436.mp4

DiscusLoverJeff
08-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Very nice looking fish Sean. Good luck with your sale.

ZX10R
08-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Very nice looking fish Sean. Good luck with your sale.

As always Thank You Jeff

DiscusDrew
08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
You let me know if you want to ship, incredible deal i'm sure you won't have to honestly.

Hoboken Ed
08-12-2012, 02:34 PM
I can't believe these are still available!!??
I'll jump on them if you are shipping..

Eddie

lizzj70
08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi,
I sent you a pm.
Thanks, Liz

ZX10R
08-14-2012, 07:45 AM
SALE PENDING

Craigmax
08-15-2012, 10:31 PM
And i was just in Franklin and Bowling Green Friday to Sunday! Awwww rats! Good luck with the sale though.

Juliah09
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Did you sell them?

ZX10R
09-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Did you sell them?

Yes they are sold a fellow member on here picked them up yesterday.

I would like to Thank Darren for stopping in yesterday to pick up the four discus I had for sale. Unfortunately one of them died on his way home of who knows what the other 3 appear to be fine with no problems. Since I am not the type to screw someone over I am refunding his money for that fish. The fish died moments after leaving my house so I will take responsibilty for it not arriving alive a few hours later. Sorry Darren for the loose of the fish and I will have your money in the mail no later then tomorrow.

Sean

fdlacy
09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes they are sold a fellow member on here picked them up yesterday.

I would like to Thank Darren for stopping in yesterday to pick up the four discus I had for sale. Unfortunately one of them died on his way home of who knows what the other 3 appear to be fine with no problems. Since I am not the type to screw someone over I am refunding his money for that fish. The fish died moments after leaving my house so I will take responsibilty for it not arriving alive a few hours later. Sorry Darren for the loose of the fish and I will have your money in the mail no later then tomorrow.

Sean

Sean:

Thanks for the great fish, who knows what happened with the Altum, but I appreciate your taking care of me that way. Your discus and rays were both awesome and I would buy from you again anytime.

Regards,
Darren