PDA

View Full Version : Color enhancer in Kens Beefheart Flake.

drew22to375
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Does anybody know If the color enhancers in kens beefheart flake will turn my golden lollipop orange ect.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Skip
09-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Does anybody know If the color enhancers in kens beefheart flake will turn my golden lollipop orange ect.

how big are they now

fdlacy
09-19-2012, 03:25 PM

I have a GL from Kenny and I think he has oranged a bit just in growing. I don't think the BHF from kens that i too feed had made any substantial difference. i have seen many comments here that all yellow discus will orange as they grow. Would be interested to see if anyone has a GL or other "yellow " discus that is 6"+ that is pure yellow.

Darren

drew22to375
09-19-2012, 03:48 PM
how big are they now

2.5 just got them from Kenny.

Skip
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
2.5 just got them from Kenny.

don't they they will stay yellow.. very few if any fish keep the same color at 2.5 inch .. to adulthood..

the all yellow discus has been very elusive for years..

it is interesting.. that only 2.5 lemon yellow/yellow lollipops are being sold.. and not larger versions..
still wait to see if those show up..

drew22to375
09-19-2012, 04:22 PM
don't they they will stay yellow.. very few if any fish keep the same color at 2.5 inch .. to adulthood..

the all yellow discus has been very elusive for years..

it is interesting.. that only 2.5 lemon yellow/yellow lollipops are being sold.. and not larger versions..
still wait to see if those show up..

kenny said they will probably turn a little orange. And to stay away from certain color enhancers. At. 2.5 inch they kind of look like yellow tangs.

Skip
09-19-2012, 04:24 PM
kenny said they will probably turn a little orange. And to stay away from certain color enhancers. At. 2.5 inch they kind of look like yellow tangs.

well.. i guess we are all going to find out.. LOL