PDA

View Full Version : Fry swimming up and down on glass.

Oscarsx
09-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Hello, I purchased some piwow cobalt from my breeder bill and they were @ 1 inch size, they've grown a ton feeding them bill's super bh flake and homemade bh mix.

Anyways recently they started hugging the left side of the tank
and started swimming up and down non stop throughout the day, they have no interest in eating, should I be worried? I could go into the disease section and fill out the form if needed. I just want some insight on reasons why my babies would be doing this?

- oz

Eddie
09-26-2012, 04:04 PM
I'd look into your water first, verify all parameteres are good and if they are, recommend starting a thread in the disease section and filling out a questionnaire.

camuth8
09-26-2012, 09:59 PM
I'd look into your water first, verify all parameteres are good and if they are, recommend starting a thread in the disease section and filling out a questionnaire.

+1

Floppy Fin's
09-26-2012, 10:18 PM
And your filters... clean them with aquarium water, squishing them until they appear close to clear again. And any external filters you have running. Does the tank water have a odor to it??
Put me in the water first solutions.
F'fins

Oscarsx
09-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Hello, they are doing fine now, they went crazy for a while swimming up and down, now they are on their daily diet + x2 wcs.
Had me worried for a while there, I'll be keeping an eye on them.
- oz

Oscarsx
09-27-2012, 07:10 PM
And your filters... clean them with aquarium water, squishing them until they appear close to clear again. And any external filters you have running. Does the tank water have a odor to it??
Put me in the water first solutions.
F'fins

I have 6 one inch fish in my 10gallon (will be moving them to my 55 next week or so)

1 250w heater set @ 86.
1 sponge filter
X2 90 percent wcs.
Aged water with added prime.

- oz