10-07-2012, 10:23 AM
First half of the video Seafood-beefheart mix .....Josie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWu2jWShQVY

Kal-El
10-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Very nice... waiting on the rest...

Disgirl
10-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Yummy, I love salmon, but I have to share some of mine with my discus. I make a frozen seafood mix too. Look forward to part 2 Josie.
Barb

Chicago Discus
10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Yummy, I love salmon, but I have to share some of mine with my discus. I make a frozen seafood mix too. Look forward to part 2 Josie.
Barb

that Salmon was not cheap thats the only problem...LOL.... but its full of good stuff for them.....Josie

Kal-El
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Any update on when the second part will be up? keeping an eye on your treads as I always learn new things from your posts.

Dogvet06
10-15-2012, 05:12 PM
i really think a member needs to sell this stuff for people like me who dont have the equipment or time to make it ;)
the only time i have the time is between appointments and I cant make it at work lol

Kal-El
10-15-2012, 05:21 PM
i really think a member needs to sell this stuff for people like me who dont have the equipment or time to make it ;)
the only time i have the time is between appointments and I cant make it at work lol

Josie do sell and ship her Beef heart mix. I feed my discus with her Mix although at the moment I'm out so I'm using the LFS cube one until I can make my own or make the trip to visit Josie again... They grow so fast and healthy eating it. Highly recommend it.

Dogvet06
10-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Josie do sell and ship her Beef heart mix. I feed my discus with her Mix although at the moment I'm out so I'm using the cube one until I can make my own or make the trip to visit Josie again... They grow so fast and healthy eating it. Highly recommend it.
great ive been looking for someone who sells it!

BobDaniel
10-15-2012, 10:35 PM
That is a very nice meat grinder! Can you tell us about it Josie???