AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Black Water Aquatics - Bushynose Plecos

Registered Member

Default Black Water Aquatics - Bushynose Plecos

Wanted to let anyone that is looking for Albino / Regular Bushynose know of a great place to order them. I just place an order last week and received my order yesterday and they were huge and at a great price. I ordered them online. The site is blackwateraquatics[dot]com. John was great to deal with if you have any questions before ordering. I was looking for some great deals on bushynose and John has them. The males that I got were giants for a very cheap price that you won't find anywhere even at wholesale. They offered flat rate overnight shipping which is a big cost savings. Wanted to let other hobbyist know of the find. Enjoy!

Real Name
    Bud Smith

Default Re: Black Water Aquatics - Bushynose Plecos

Quote Originally Posted by ptk411 View Post
    Wanted to let anyone that is looking for Albino / Regular Bushynose know of a great place to order them. I just place an order last week and received my order yesterday and they were huge and at a great price. I ordered them online. The site is blackwateraquatics[dot]com. John was great to deal with if you have any questions before ordering. I was looking for some great deals on bushynose and John has them. The males that I got were giants for a very cheap price that you won't find anywhere even at wholesale. They offered flat rate overnight shipping which is a big cost savings. Wanted to let other hobbyist know of the find. Enjoy!
    + 1 - when I had angels I placed a order with him and he gave 3 more then I ordered - bigger then what I ordered and very healthly strong plecos
    Bud