AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: What are you up to today?

Real Name
    Tom

Default Re: What are you up to today?

Hey Pat. Never used the owl boxes before. Wife saw it on Facebook . Read up on them an got a build print. Says it may take a few years for anything to move in. Both have doors to open and clean. Put them 15-20ft up with both overlooking fields. IMG_3531.jpgIMG_3538.jpg second pic is from the tree farm behind the house. This is my MIL house. But she’s now in assisted living by me. So we go out there every few weeks to make sure all is all right. Lots going on in the tree farm.DSC_8183.jpgIMG_0803.jpg. I’ve seen GHO out there. So hopefully something moves in. My backyard is much smaller.DSC_7896.jpg one day the dogs will get that owl .IMG_3497.jpg the rest of my yard.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: What are you up to today?

Best of luck with the Owl boxes Tom. Several years ago we put up a bat box and overtime the sun and woodpeckers broke it apart. No bats ever lived in it or wood peckers. It looks like you have some rural land around. Cherish that. Love the fox picture. If you look to the left of the fox there appears to be a mocking bird (best guess) in the bushes.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061